Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to be HAPPY?

I bet that alot of people will be questioning ourselves on how to be happy?
How to make ourselves feel alive?
How to make ourselves feel content?

Life is indeed short.
Please don't waste it on making enemies, doing harm to others...
Instead, enjoy every moment with the people you love and doing the things you love...

If you ask me how to be happy, my answer would be easy...
Have dreams and live it...
Have goals and aim to achieve it...
That way you will live everyday life fulfilled and satisfied...

The goals or dreams can be as simple as wanting to buy yourself a good pair shoes even...
It doesn't need to be complicated dreams like wanting to be a billionaire or wanting to save the planet or so...



Focus on things that makes you happy, as different people has different priorities...
As for me, adventure and traveling makes me feel alive, so most of my goals are related to that...

Keep yourself a list of things you wanna do before you reach certain age and commit to it...
Like myself, part of my list will be:
- hugging an orang utan
- swimming with the dolphins
- conquer mount kinabalu
- explore the pyramids
- wrestle with a baby panda

It's fun trust me...

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment