Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eenie meenie mynie mo...

Have you ever come across a situation where you have to make a critical decision?
Or a situation when you actually have to make a choice either this or that?
And upon that decision, your whole future life will be affected of it?

We make decision every single second in our life...
We decide whether to wake up or sleep...
We decide whether to drive slower or faster...
We decide whether to drink iced tea or hot coffee...
We decide whether to work or play...

But that's not related to my topic here...

You see, I have always been someone who's having a hard time even to decide to buy my own pair of jeans...
It's not about being choosy or over-analyzing...
It's about not being confident of your own decision...
Scared of choosing the wrong or the bad one and throwing away the supposed to be the better choice...

One of my bad habits is already decide but at the same time still thinking would it have been different should I choose the other way round...
That's bad right? Not able to let go...
So no matter what, I won't be satisfied still no matter which decision I took...

That's when close friends, family comes to the rescue...
Cause they help in assuring us of the decision we made...
The most important thing is that we trust them for seeing things that probably we missed, the factors of the decision making...

Still no matter what others tells you, what your own hearts and instincts tells you are the most important...
I'm one of those who has always listen to my instinct...
Most of the time, my instinct never betray me...
But sometimes usually for the most critical decision, my instinct would always have conflict with my brain...
Endless arguments and fights between those two can get me insane at times...



Choose
The single clenched fist lifted and ready,
Or the open hand held out and waiting.

One ship sails East,
And another West,
By the self-same winds that blow,
This set of the sails
And not the gales,
That tells the way we go.

Undecisive still.

No comments:

Post a Comment