Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spend life wisely...

Lives, like money, are spent.
What are you buying with yours?
Ever thought of that?

I've been thinking about life and death lately.
It's true that I have been living for 25 years now, but during those period have I done anything that I can be proud of?
Nothing came to my mind.
Zero...

We never know how much time we have left to actually breathe and touch the people we love.
We don't even know what is going to happen to us in the next few hours also.

Just to mention about death, definitely it will terrify anyone.
I have learned not to fear death, as it is out of our control.
What I can do is try to live life as much as I want to.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.

So I'm telling myself...
Take a break once in awhile...
Go travel to those places I wanted to....
Go and explore all the wonders of the world...
Go get myself wet, play and dance in the rain...
Reward and spoil myself with the things that I desire...
Spend and buy gifts to those that I love, make them smile...
Less time in front of computer, more time playing outdoors...
Treat everyone as if they're my brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers...
Run across a sea of fresh flowers and lay down at the middle of a jungle...

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment